Sunday, November 29, 2009

Help Me!

My fiancee is throwing a thanks-giving party this Friday and has left me in charge of gathering the ingredients for these dishes for the event. My problem is there are seventeen people coming and I need to increase the servings to meet their needs.

Here are the recipes that need to be re-sized, I hope you can help me in crease the servings to suit the seventeen quests (one serving per guest).

Write down as many answers (showing your working so I can see how you you split/increased the recipes) and give them to me by the end of the lesson.

P.s.
Click to view larger picture


Cheers

Mr. Lyttle
















1 comment:

  1. Mr Lyttle , you are so marvellous :-) Well done for integrating ICT into your maths teaching.
    Full credit :-)

    ReplyDelete